Piccadilly Inn Shaw
Address2305 West Shaw Avenue FresnoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located 10 miles away from Fresno Yosemite Airport, this inn boasts an on-site British pub and a 9-hole putting green. It serves a daily deluxe continental breakfast. All of the spacious rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.
A cable TV, ironing facilities and work desk are included in all guest rooms at Piccadilly Inn Shaw. For convenience, each air-conditioned room features a refrigerator and a coffee maker.
Oliver’s Pub features menu selections made fresh daily using quality ingredients. Generous meal portions are served, which guests can share together or take home and enjoy.
Guests of Fresno Piccadilly Inn can relax in the year round outdoor pool or go for a workout in the fitness centre. Free golf clubs and golf balls are available for guests’ use on the 9-hole putting green.
Fresno State University is 5 miles away from this inn. Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center is 15 minutes’ drive away. Yosemite National Park is 60 miles northeast of Piccadilly Inn Shaw.
- The hotel will be undergoing renovations to the restaurant until further notice. The following areas are affected: Oliver's Pub bar, lounge and dining venue. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- A security deposit will be charged upon arrival and refunded upon check out pending possible damages. Please contact the property for more details.
- Pre-paid credit cards will not be accepted. Guest may pay cash upon check-out only. A fee for early check ins (between 0900 - 1200hrs) will be charged.
- The fitness centre will be closed for renovations from 28 February 2016 until 18 March 2016. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. A security deposit of USD 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. The property will be going through renovation works from Mon 16 Feb 2015 until Sat 31 Dec 2016. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Free WiFi
Fresno Art Museum
This museum has rotating exhibits of contemporary art – including work by local artists – that are among the most intriguing in the...
Just east of Hwy 99, this large and shady park is home to the small Chaffee Zoological Gardens . Adjacent to it are Storyland , a...
Permaculture farming produces delectable blueberries and cherries May to June at this fruit and nut farm, which also hosts a...
Tower Theatre for the Performing Arts
In the center of Fresno’s hippest neighborhood, it’s hard to miss the neon deco palace that opens its stage to touring rock and jazz...