Carmel Wayfarer Inn
Address4th & Mission Street CarmelSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
This quaint inn is located in the village of Carmel, within walking distance to many points of interest, and offers cosy accommodations, friendly service and many thoughtful amenities and services.
Guests at the Carmel Wayfarer Inn can start the morning with a delicious continental breakfast. The fireplace and private garden courtyard are quiet places to relax.
The Wayfarer also ideally places guests only steps away from area attractions. Ocean Avenue, filled with shops, art galleries and restaurants is only 3 blocks away. The area's beautiful beaches are also in close proximity.
- Children under 3 years old can stay at no additional cost.
- Guests who would like to bring a pet must contact hotel prior to arrival to make arrangements. Pet-friendly rooms are not guaranteed otherwise.
- If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Carmel Wayfarer Inn in advance.
- If guests are planning a late check-in, please contact the hotel prior to arrival for after hours contact information.
- You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
17-Mile Drive: Carmel Gate
Carmel Beach City Park
Not always sunny, Carmel Beach is a gorgeous blanket of white sand, where pampered pups excitedly run off-leash. South of 10th Ave,...
Mission San Carlos Borroméo de Carmelo
Monterey's original mission was established by Franciscan friar Junípero Serra in 1770, but poor soil and the corrupting influence of...
Wine-tasting rooms abound downtown. Pop into Scheid Vineyards to sip a prodigious variety of grape varietals, all grown in Monterey...
It's pricey, but what isn't in Carmel? Start your day with an apple-cinnamon Belgian waffle, Swedish pancakes or one of 16...