The Queen Mary
The Queen Mary information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover the ‘Queen Mary’– from her art deco design and history to her World War II service and paranormal activity – while you are in Los Angeles. Explore this floating museum, which sits in port in Long Beach, with one of three ticket options that will give you an in-depth look at the ship and her past.
Experience the history and the mystery of the historic Queen Mary, a famed 1930s transatlantic ocean liner with endless secrets from celebrity passengers to alleged spirits that haunt the vessel today. During the self-guided tour and the various optional exhibits and activities, you’ll learn about the glamorous history of the Queen Mary, her art deco beauty and what it was like to be a first-class passenger aboard this famous ship. Find out about her historical significance as the "Grey Ghost" during WWII. And discover whether the Queen Mary is really haunted.
Choose from three ticket options (for further information on individual tours, shows and exhibits, please see the Itinerary section below):
- General Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Queen Mary Historic Exhibit and an optional audio tour.
- First Class Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, access to all exhibit areas, Ghosts & Legends show, entrance to the Scorpion Submarine and choice between the Behind the Scenes Tour or WWII Tour.
- Grand Voyage Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghost and Legends Show, Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Russian Scorpion Submarine and a choice between the Behind the Scenes or WWII Tour
- Royal Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk tour and Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit
- Haunted Encounters: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Haunted Encounters Tour, Haunted Encounters film, Ghost Sighting Scavenger Hunt and souvenir Paranormal Passport.
- Entrance fees
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks