Boston TV and Movie Sites Walking Tour
Boston TV and Movie Sites Walking Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Tour the Boston Common and Beacon Hill areas and visit more than 30 movie locations on this captivating movie and TV walking tour! This tour is a must for film buffs, and is also a great way to explore Boston and its many attractions. On this Boston walking tour, your guide, a local actor, will provide a unique sightseeing tour with an entertaining twist!
On this walking tour of Boston, see over 30 movie locations from famous movies and TV shows with your expert guide, a local actor!
- Visit Boston Common, the park made famous by Ally McBeal
- Go on location to the street of the car crash in Blown Away
- Visit one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Take photos at locations featured in Good Will Hunting
- Take a break at Cheers in Beacon Hill
- Stop outside the gorgeous brownstone house made famous in Parent Trap
- Guided 1.5-hour walking tour
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off