Boston Codzilla: Thrill Boat Ride
Boston Codzilla: Thrill Boat Ride information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour.
But don't worry. A ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston. This wet and wild ride is 40 minutes of full blast, sensational fun for the entire family.
- Codzilla seats 135 people
- Codzilla is a wet ride - you will get wet, please dress appropriately
- With two turbo-charged diesel engines, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2800 horsepower
- If you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations, be prepared to cover or plug your ears, the soundtrack is loud!
This cruise is seasonal and operates from May to October only
- Admission ticket
- 5% convention center tax
- Fuel surcharges
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off