Browns Canyon Rafting in Colorado
Browns Canyon Rafting in Colorado information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
The Arkansas River offers many sections of thrilling whitewater which attract river enthusiasts from all over the world and is the most popular rafting river in America.
The most popular of all the Arkansas' sections is Browns Canyon. On this full days adventure, enjoy whitewater rafting in this beautiful boulder-strewn Browns Canyon.
Exciting rapids like Pinball, Zoom-Flume, Big Drop, Seven Stairs and Widow-maker punctuate the canyon.
Wildlife is abundant in the Rockies! Bighorn sheep, eagles, deer, beaver, and coyotes can often be seen during your river trip.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May to September.
- Continental breakfast
- Professional guide to captain the boat
- Use of rafting equipment
- Round trip transportation to / from the river
- Delicious smorgasbord-deli lunch
- Lemonade and water
- Land and water access fee (9%)
What isn't included
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional rental equipment (wetsuit, wetsuit booties, splash jacket)
- Gratuities (optional)