The New York Pass
The New York Pass information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Tour New York City your own way with the flexible New York Pass. Enjoy free entry to almost 80 New York attractions, as well as discounts at top restaurants and retailers.
Choose from almost 80 unique attractions, then let the New York Pass do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 200+ page guidebook.
The New York Pass leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. Passes are available for one, two, three, five or seven days.
Attractions covered by the New York Pass include:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Top of the Rock
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- And many more!
New York has endless options, and with the New York Pass you can do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace. For a full list of attractions, please see the itinerary section below.
- Free 200+ page guide book
- Free entry to almost 80 attractions
- Discounts at over 25 top restaurants and retailers
What isn't included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hop-on hop-off tickets