Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Maui
Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Maui information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Journey to Pearl Harbor and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable Maui to Oahu day trip. Great for passengers of all ages, you'll visit the Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri, take a scenic tour of downtown Honolulu, and relive the moment in history that propelled America into World War II.
One of the most popular and moving day trips from Maui to Oahu, the Pearl Harbor excursion takes you from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice aboard the USS Missouri. You will board a Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to visit the Arizona Memorial.
On your guided tour of the USS Missouri, you'll explore the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Maui to Oahu day trip continues with a drive past the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu, including:
- Kawaiahao Church
- Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil
- State Library and Archives
- the famous statue of King Kamehameha
- Honolulu Hale
- the Mission Houses Museum
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Before you return to Maui you will also experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline fare and fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)