Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas information and booking
Special Offer Travel by December 31, 2014 and the price displayed includes an 11% discount of the local operator's price. Book with us and save!Check prices & availability
Tour description provided by Viator
Your trip to Las Vegas won't be complete without a tour of the mighty Hoover Dam! Built during the Depression, thousands of men came to Black Canyon to tame the Colorado River, and it took them less than 5 years to build the largest dam of its time.
Hoover Dam Express Tour:
This tour provides approximately 2 hours of free time at the Dam - where you can go on the two-hour guided discovery tour, visiting the exhibit gallery, penstock viewing platform, visitor center and more.
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour:
Why not upgrade your tour to include a buffet lunch at The Fiesta followed by a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate factory and botanical gardens?
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour and Lake Mead Cruise:
To make the most of your day, you have the opportunity to include a memorable 90-minute cruise on the Desert Princess paddle boat to enjoy the delights of boating on the largest man-made lake in the US. A picnic style meal is served aboard the boat.
Regardless of which option you select, you'll enjoy phenomenal views of Hoover Dam, admire the beauty of Lake Mead and see the colorful Arizona Paint Pots in stark contrast against the volcanic rocks of Black Mountain.
Depending on local traffic, a 10-15 minute stop will be made at the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign for photo opportunities.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $5 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hoover dam discovery tour
- 90-minute lake mead cruise (if option selected)
- Ethel m's chocolate factory visit and lunch (if option selected)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (unless option selected)
- Ethel m' chocolate factory (unless option selected)
- 90-minute lake mead cruise (unless option selected)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a $5 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. the fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control