Saint Peter's and Paul's Cathedral
Saint Peter's and Paul's Cathedral information
The Jesuit complex on vul Kafedralna was designed in the early to mid-17th century by Italian architect Giacomo Briano. The stately, newly renovated facade of the cathedral dates from 1640, the renovated interior – painted in pink and yellow tones – resembling a massive Easter egg. Closed following WWII, the building served as a museum of atheism in the 1970s.