Funny Dolphin Hostel
AddressV.Kychera 5, ap.2 SevastopolSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
A fan of military history and vintage Soviet cars, Yury converted a small flat in a quiet part of central Sevastopol into a modern-looking hostel with bunkbeds in two brightly coloured rooms. On a cobbled road veering uphill from vul Lenina, the place is unsigned, so call ahead to be met by the owners. Two rooms with double beds, shared bathroom and kitchen are in a separate flat a short walk away.
Our independent authors have visited Funny Dolphin Hostel and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Sevastopol.
Description provided by property
Funny Dolphin Hostel is the only Hostel in Sevastopol...... FUNNNYYYY DOLPHINNNNNN
-We are located in the historical city center of Sevastopol. One bus stop from the train station and 2 bus stops from the bus station , you can take any bus number to go to the bus stop Suvorova ploschad'= Suvorov's square The door code is 139 - please press all numbers at the same time
-We are the only offer of budget acommodation in Sevastopol.
- Our well travelled staff speaks perfect english, russian, ukrainian and french and we keep learning new languages.
- We have 12 bed mixed dorm and a private double room, with its own TV, air-conditioner and a wardrobe.
- we have a spacy full equiped kitchen with all the necessarities for cooking.
- we organise best tours among all hostels in Ukraine, taking you out to Balaklava Submarine base, Crimean and World War II discovering tours, Yalta and Bachisaray day tours. ALL of our tours are backpacker priced, which means they are really cheap.
- we also can help you out in buying train and bus tickets for your trips to Yalta, Simferopol, Kiev, lviv, Moscow, Turkey and other places.
- Members of our staff are ex tour guides, so by paying the bed price in our hostel you get a guaranteed info from a tour guide, that charges 50 USD for the info you get for free, isnt it a good deal?:-)
- We are in unbeatable location. 2 mins walk to Nachimov and lazarev square, where most of the clubs and bars are. 1 min. walk is the nearest police station and a hospital. 1 min. is the biggest in Sevastopol souvenir market + supermarket, 5 mins. walk to Panorama and Black see fleet museum.
- We guarnatee you a good welcome and the best knowledge of the area by our staffers.
-2 rooms with double bed each, WC for each two rooms, washing machine , shower , cable TV, internet , iron, hairdryer , library, free tea ,coffee any time
' Getting the advice from local hostel owners Manita and Yuri made my stay cheaper and nicer, hostel itself was great as well, new furnished, clean and spacy, definitely recomended' Derek, Netherlands
WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT HOSTEL, BUT WE HAVE PARTNERS...
Are you going to Moscow after Sevastopol? We recommend you Buddy Bear Hostel Moscow, which is located right in the city center of Moscow and offers budget acommodation from 9 euro.
Buddy Bear Hostel Moscow- ' 5 star hotel service and facilities for the hostel price'.
Our hostelworld.com made website with more info:
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Luggage Storage
Interesting places nearby
Black Sea Fleet Museum
Full of ship models and Crimean War snippets, this small museum is visually impressive, even though all inscriptions are in Russian. The...
The focus of Sevastopol’s wartime memories is the painted panorama , on a hill near the centre of town. A painting around the inner wall...
Qbar has played down the gay theme, though drag queen shows still occasionally take place. But they keep their promise not to let anyone...
A local hipster fave, this pizzeria-cum-bar exudes positive vibes, musically and gastronomically speaking. Totally unpretentious, it is...