Istanbul by Night: Turkish Dinner and Show
Istanbul by Night: Turkish Dinner and Show information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Istanbul by night means floodlit mosques, a fabulous Turkish dinner and a spectacular floorshow with bejeweled belly dancers. It's the ultimate Turkish experience!
On your evening out in Istanbul you will be picked up from your hotel and transfered to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floor show. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.
- Entrance fees
- Belly dancing and anatolian cultural folklore show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four course dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and turkish desert)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified