Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul by Night Turkish Dinner and Show
Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul by Night Turkish Dinner and Show information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Istanbul by night means floodlit mosques, a fabulous Turkish dinner and a spectacular floorshow with bejeweled belly dancers. It's the ultimate Turkish experience for your Istanbul shore excursion!
On your evening out in Istanbul you will be picked up from the cruise port and privately transferred to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floor show. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Istanbul port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Entrance fees
- Belly dancing and anatolian cultural folklore show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four course dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and turkish desert)
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified