THE VIEW YOU´LL NEVER FORGET!!!
Replies: 439 - Last Post: May 22, 2012 10:53 AM Last Post By: jhenley87
Oct 19, 2003 2:04 PM
Oct 24, 2003 1:49 PM
Well, now the view from the top of the world's highest building, Taipei 101, in Taipei, Taiwan is a MUST-DO!
Go ahead, I know you are all looking for an excuse to visit Taiwan!
Woooooo ----> Dante
Oct 26, 2003 8:49 AM
Oct 27, 2003 4:38 AM
110Dinner at night above Vernazza villiage in Italy with a warm breeze blowing.
Driving around tuscany vineyards. so silent and so beautiful. ancient towns in the middle of nowhere.
Oct 27, 2003 9:22 AM
Oct 27, 2003 11:08 AM
112the view from the entrance to the ice caves near Salzburg, 1600m high looking out over snowcapped alps
Nov 1, 2003 12:50 PM
113took a cab to a restaurant my first night in Athens. Starving, we walked up 4 flights to dine on the roof patio. I sat down, opened the menu and then noticed my friend, sitting opposite me, was awe struck. I looked over my shoulder and there was the Acropolis, spectacularly lit. the weather was perfect and we were so close we felt we could touch the pillars. From the ancient theater we could hear sounds of an opera being performed. Truly a "pinch me" moment.
Nov 1, 2003 1:38 PM
Nov 6, 2003 3:35 PM
Nov 10, 2003 8:06 AM
116On the red eye flight from London to Bale-seeing the swiss alps above the clouds with the rising sun behind.Stunning
Nov 11, 2003 2:28 AM
Nov 12, 2003 5:46 PM
Nov 13, 2003 2:42 AM
119Not in any order:
1) The Gap of Dunloe, 1-2 km in from Kate Keaney's cottage, Ireland
2) The village of Manarola viewed from the north, up about 4 terrace-gardens, Italy
4) The view of the island and ocean from the mountain by Anacapri, Italy
5) The view of Cesky Krumlov, from the castle, Czech Rep
6) Tiny villages with 1 enormous steeple nestled into the hanging valleys along the Rhine, Germany
7) Bavarian-style farmhouses perched on mountain slopes in the Alps
(5 star Hotel)
From US$261.19 per night
(5 star Hotel)
From US$380.38 per night
(0 star Hotel)
From US$15.36 per night