Cambodia- Phnom penh to Laos- vientiane overland
Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 3:12 AM Last Post By: bigal1
Jun 17, 2013 10:51 PM
Cambodia- Phnom penh to Laos- vientiane overlandCambodia- Phnom penh to Laos- Vientiane overland
On this overland route
1. where should i stop?, I have 2 weeks to do it
2. What type of bus and how much should I pay?
3. Should i get visa before cross border, if at border will they take photo or do I have to have before?
4. Change money at border or just after?
5. After Vientiane have another 2 weeks where should i go?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Jun 18, 2013 2:52 AM
11. Kratie, Don Det, Don Kong, Pakse, Bolaven plateau, Savannakhet, Thakaek, Tham Lor...
2. Whatever is going, Phnom Penh - Kratie - border - etc. Avoid night buses.
3. Get Laos visa at the border. Bring US$35 and one photo.
4. Change money after the border. There is an ATM at Ban Nakasang near Don Det.
5. North - Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw, Muang Ngoi, Luang Namtha, Muang Sing, etc.
Jun 18, 2013 3:12 AM
Check out all our reviewed and recommended accommodation and book online.