Greece with a 5 Year Old & 3 Year Old
Mar 18, 2013 3:34 PM
Greece with a 5 Year Old & 3 Year OldHi
My wife and two sons (5 and 3) are going to spend 3 weeks in Greece from the middle of June this year.
We plan on dividing the trip as follows:
1) 1 week in Athens - so that we can hit the sights but at a reasonable pace for the boys
- any suggestions as to a centrally located hotel with a pool?
2) Beach Resort in a nice hotel, ideally (a) with a kids club and (b) beside a town with plenty of eating options.
- any suggestions for a hotel? Ideally not too far from Athens (3 to 4 hours travel time max)
3) An alternative location, such as Spetses
- may go for an apartment here, provided it is close to the beach and main town But again, any suggestions wold be great.
Any advice would be really appreciated. In addition, any comments as to how what it "feels" like in terms of 30c heat taking into account humidity, wind, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Check out all our reviewed and recommended accommodation and book online.