Cusco to Tipon
Sep 15, 2012 12:30 PM
Cusco to TiponHi there - been looking at forum posts about visiting Tipon, but would like to ask any recent travellers a couple of specific questions:
1) for a group of 7 people, would you recommend getting a collectivo to Tipon vs. the bus? From what I've seen, we can get a collectivo on Av de la Cultura, but interested in how much it costs per person.
2) is there still construction on the road to the ruins from the town? I had heard that there were restrictions on when traffic could pass, but can't find anything specific recently.
3) what is the current rate for visiting the ruins w/o a Boleto Turistico? Looks like last comments says S/10, but I would like to be sure.
4) is it worth it to go to the Pikillacta Ruins also? How much additional time does that add to the adventure?
5) any recommendations for a good cuy place in Tipon? I understand that most places serve cuy, but if there was one in particular that we should visit, that would be great.
Check out all our reviewed and recommended accommodation and book online.