Kiev to Litvinovka??
Replies: 1 - Last Post: May 12, 2012 12:33 PM Last Post By: dorehmasia
May 6, 2012 10:38 AM
Kiev to Litvinovka??Hey guys,
I'll be camping it during the UEFA EURO 2012 in Ukraine at a fan camp (cant afford to pay those ridiculously high hotel rates, $1000 for two nights at a 3-4 star, you gotta be kidding me. But dont wanna miss out on football). The camp i had originally booked was in Kiev city, unfortunately it seems this has now been taken over by another company and shifted to a place call Litvinoka, which i am told is a small town right outside kiev city limits. It seems pretty far from the airport, football stadium and the city centre. Cause of this i needed some help.
1. How does one get from Kiev International Airport to Litvinovka? I arrive at 5:30 in the evening, by the time i exit the airport it could be 6:30.
2. How does one get from downtown kiev or the stadium to Litvinovka?
3. How much would transportation cost?
4. Is kiev a relatively safe city, is it ok to travel after dark?
Any information would be helpful. Thanks again.
May 12, 2012 12:33 PM
1hi, this I found on their website, if you didn´t found it out already;
For visitors' fan zones, on the whole period of the finals of the UEFA EURO 2012 will be organized on regular bus routes:
1. «LITVINOVKA FOOTBALL FAN CAMP» - Kiev Metro «Heroes of the Dnieper» - 2 EURO.
2. «LITVINOVKA FOOTBALL FAN CAMP» - Kiev, Central train station - 5 EURO.
3. «LITVINOVKA FOOTBALL FAN CAMP» - Airport «Borispol» - 10 EURO.
You can get from Kiev to «LITVINOVKA FOOTBALL FAN CAMP» by bus number 355, following the route Kiev (bus, "Lesnaya") - the village Lesovichi. BUSS STOP in Kiev:
1. Bus "Lesnaya" (located in the area of metro station «Taras Shevchenko»);
2. Bus stop near the metro station «Heroes of the Dnieper»;
Get off at "Village Litvinovka" or ask the driver to stop right next to «LITVINOVKA FOOTBALL FAN CAMP».
Distance from Litvinovka Football camp
Kiev, Tarasa Shevchenko square– 33 km
Kiev, Heroiv Dnipra metro station- 37 km
Kiev, Olympic Stadium - 48 km
Kiev, Central railway station– 45 km
“Boryspil airport” - 80 km
(4 star Hotel)
From US$88.00 per night
(4 star Hotel)
From US$168.25 per night
(3 star Hotel)
From US$91.96 per night