january 2013 in Benin( and Burkina Faso/ Togo)
Replies: 2 - Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 1:51 AM Last Post By: Trautsolt
Nov 19, 2012 2:48 AM
sorry my english....
now I have a aeroplane ticket from Berlin by Casablanca to Lome. I _hope so that I will have a visa on aeroport for one week (15euros?). After I think about get a visa touristique Entente ( 25 000?)* because I will go to Benin and B.Faso.
I need some info, and , please, maybe somebody can give me more interesting think and so :
1. Lome, (for get visa and visit fetish market... ) what about mobile telephone SIM cart for sms from Togo, Benin, B.F.?, hotel Galion is good idea?
2. Agbodrafo and Togoville ist easy to get a boat? for how much (10 000 ???go and come back), half a day trip is good?
3. Its possible from Agbodfafo or from Aneho go to Quinah ( not to Cotonou!!!), maybe better from Lome to Quinah or the first go to Cotonou and next to Quinah.........???? For me the best is from Aneho to Quinah. What about it?
4.What about a good and cheap hotel in Quinah? Are there the banks - change money ( $ or euros)?
5.Hotel in Abomey, not expensive but simple and good?
6.Ganvie for one day trip from Cotonou is good idea, how get a boat and how much it?
7. Hotel in Cotonou good, cheap....etc.?
8. I want go by bus from Cotonou to Natingnou, how visit this region ( I am alone woman) I need a car and guide, I hope I will have about two, tree days? Hotel?
9.What about transport ( buses) direct from Natingou to Ouag? Rakieta? STMB?....TSR?.....
10.Hotel in Ouag.?
11. it is possible travel from Bobo to Gaoua or from Gaoua to Bobo direct?
12. When i will buy the ticket two ways is it cheaper?
13. Hotels in Gaoua and Bobo?
14 Is possible to visit Mare aux Poissons Sacre, I am one, so I need a guide or a car. From Dafra its easy? ( To Dafra I hope there are the taxies).....it s half a day trip? How do it?
15Ceremonie Moro Naba Palce It s interesting? How I can see it? Can i have a permition to do the photos?
16.Gorom- Gorom , its easy to go , it is danger now this region? What about sleeping (hotel) in Gorom- Gorom,and in Dori?
Nov 20, 2012 3:36 AM
I saw your post. I live in Berlin and will be visiting West Africa in late December/January. I saw that you were flying out of Berlin and I thought we could meet for coffee if you want and talk about West Africa. Maybe we can even arrange to meet for a day or two in Benin/Togo/Burkina Faso, etc. Let me know if you are interested!
Nov 27, 2012 1:51 AM
I live in Warsaw, I have a tickets Warsaw- Berlin-Casablanca-Lome, so for me its difficult to have a meeting in Berlin. In Berlin I will be only a few hours waiting next fly. Now I have a big plan for visiting Togo-Benin-Burkina, So maybe it will be good for ex. rent a car? For traveling alone it a big problem. I want to visit the region of Natitgnou in Benin but for do that I must have a transport. So...Probably I will be there at 18.01-20.01 2013. I m starting from Togo for a few days. After Benin and Burkina. You can see everything in my post.
So good luck for You and maybe see You?
From US$112.91 per night
(3 star Hotel)
From US$131.31 per night
(4 star Hotel)
From US$109.28 per night