hotel near AA airport
Replies: 7 - Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 8:59 AM Last Post By: ethiopiawanderer
Oct 14, 2012 7:53 AM
Oct 14, 2012 9:02 AM
1You do not define what you mean by "good". The Sheraton at 2AM is 10 minutes from the airport, and it certainly is a good hotel, but rooms start $370 a night.
If you want something that is good but a little less expensive, I recommend the Jupiter Hotel. Their Bole Branch is probably the closest good hotel to the airport I prefer their Kasanchais branch which is about 10 minutes further as it has a gym. Rooms at either location start at about $110 a night including a good breakfast buffet and they will send a van to pick you up. The service at both locations is very good.
Oct 14, 2012 10:56 AM
Oct 14, 2012 12:01 PM
Oct 14, 2012 1:15 PM
41. You cannot rent cars at the airport
2. As stated several hotels have kiosks in arrivals area. tho some will ed be unmanned
3. Many hotels ans guest houses doi airport pick up.
4. Other places nr airport are Molla Gh, Caesars Court H, Harmony H, Addis GH - very effiecient airport pick up.
5. The airport is busy throughout the night but roads are very quiet after 2200 so you can be at hotels in city centre in 10-15 mins after leaving airport.
6. For tour co that books domestic flights see Oct 12th post!!
Oct 14, 2012 10:14 PM
Oct 15, 2012 2:34 AM
6Mimosa is very nice. Just as described in new Bradt Guide 6th edition p142 - hotel quality rooms in a guest house. Has a nice ground floor restaurant It is on a quiet side street but only 5 mins walk from Atlas Hotel junction where there are several restaurants..
0116616690/92 addis landline. mobile 0911 201 252 put 00251 then drop initial 0........
owner/managerss are Moiz and Sara Omerf
I think they do free airportr pick up.
IF you try to contact them and have no luck send me a pm. Will be back in Addis next Monday and could go and see them for you.
Oct 15, 2012 8:59 AM
Check out all our reviewed and recommended accommodation and book online.