Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel
AddressOverblaak 85-87 RotterdamSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle Hire
- Board games
- Breakfast Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Washing machine
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
Description provided by property
State of the art design hostel in the renowned Cube Houses: now you can sleep in the architecture that made Rotterdam famous!
Located right in the heart of the city , just a stone's throw from all major museums, attractions, shopping centre and buzzing night life.
All 49 uniquely shaped rooms have private toilet and shower facilities.
Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi
Sit down, relax and enjoy your drinks and meal in the modern but cosy bar that looks out over the quiet 'Oude Haven' (17th century harbour) on the one, and the busy city centre on the other side.
- that any group bookings of 10 people or more must be made directly with the hostel.
- that guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- that if there are children younger than 16 years part of the guests you are required to book a private room.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €0,70 per person per night.
Interesting places nearby
The Oude Haven area, near the Blaak train, metro and tram station, preserves the oldest part of the harbour, some of which dates from...
This development, designed by Piet Blom and built from 1978 to 1984, is near Blaak metro station. Marked by its pencil-shaped tower and...
The fittingly named Show Cube , is open to the public. Look for the tiny chess museum in the cube complex, with all kinds of chess...
Named for the Hotel Weimar that stood here and was blasted to rubble in 1940, this is one of scores of waterside cafes in Oude Haven....