MyCityLofts - Cocoon
AddressGoudsewagenstraat RotterdamSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
MyCityLofts offers a modern apartment with personalised service in Rotterdam city centre, 300 metres from Oostplein Metro Station. It features high-tech facilities, a balcony and free Wi-Fi.
The open-plan living area at MyCityLofts Cocoon has an iPod docking station, sofa and flat-screen cable TV. The kitchen includes a gas hob, kitchenware and a dishwasher.
In the bathroom there is a luxurious walk-in shower and the apartment includes a separate toilet. There is also a washing machine available.
Upon arrival guests are welcomed by a hostess who will have placed complimentary snacks and drinks, such as wine or beer, in the suite. It will also be prepared by opening windows in summer or lighting candles in the evening. MyCity Lofts Cocoon creates a personalised list of local attractions and useful addresses for each guest or group who books.
The Rotterdam Cube Houses are a 5-minute walk away. A supermarket and parking garage are within 100 metres of the apartment. The direct tram to Erasmus University has a stop only a 2-minute walk away.
- The apartment is cleaned once a week. Upon request it can be cleaned more often for a charge.
- Please note that the house number will be communicated after booking.
- Please let My CityLofts know your expected arrival time at least 2 days in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
- Please note that the grocery service, airport taxi and babysitting service are available on request and need to be reserved in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
- Please note that this apartment is located on the first floor and can only be reached by stairs.
- Please note that the guests are required to show the credit card which was used for the reservation
Services & facilities
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
The fittingly named Show Cube , is open to the public. Look for the tiny chess museum in the cube complex, with all kinds of chess...
Designed by Piet Blom and built from 1978 to 1984, this mind-bending development facing the Markthal Rotterdam is marked by its...
Discover what it's like to live in one of Rotterdam's 'forest' of 45-degree-tilted, cube-shaped apartments at this small museum in the...
With more than 200 beers on its menu (including 12 always on tap), this is an outstanding specialist beer café .
New-generation Tante Nel is as tiny as a traditional frites (fries) stand but decked out with a stunning Dutch-design painted brick...