Resort Diving Course in Nassau
Resort Diving Course in Nassau information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
If you have ever wanted to try scuba diving - Nassau is the perfect place. In just 3 hours, you'll get up to speed and enjoy your first dive alongside your professional instructor to experience the colorful coral reefs teaming with beautiful fish!
Your dive program begins with a short presentation that teaches you about the basics of diving. Next, it is into a swimming pool or onto the beach for your first experience breathing underwater. In shallow water that you can stand up in, your instructor will teach you some basic diving skills. Then it's onto a boat for your first dive on a shallow reef! Your instructor, who will act as your guide, will accompany you during your dive. Not only will he ensure your safety, but he will also take you on a guided tour introducing you to this underwater world.
- Must be at least 12 years of age (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Must have good physical health.
- Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recently diagnosed High Blood pressure, no antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, no problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Use of all diving equipment except a wetsuit
- Professional instructors
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
What isn't included
- Wetsuit hire (approx. usd10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified