2-Tank Dive Trip from Nassau
2-Tank Dive Trip from Nassau information and booking
Special Offer Book and save 20% compared to another travel siteCheck prices & availability
Tour description provided by Viator
Certified scuba divers can explore the walls, reefs, and wrecks of New Providence island with the world's most popular dive resort. Your 2-tank trip begins with a wall dive and is followed by a visit to a shallow reef or a shipwreck.
Diving in the Bahamas is a must for any keen diver. With this two tank dive package, you'll depart Nassau and be taken to some of the most famous and renowned reefs known to the diving world! The walls here start at 40 to 60 feet (12 - 18 meters) below the surface and drop 6,000 feet (1,800 meters) into the Tongue of the Ocean. Each site along the wall is different and unique in its own way and is perfect for both new and advanced divers. The wrecks average about 60 feet (18 meters) in depth with some being shallower and others deeper.
You may explore a 100 foot (30 meter) freighter, the famous James Bond wreck or the Cessna used in the filming of Jaws! There are also many beautiful shallow reefs starting at 20 feet (6 meters) with each offering different coral formations and fish life.
Your two dives will be a combination of a wall and wreck, wall and reef or wreck and reef. The exact sites selected will be based on weather conditions that day.
- At least 10 years of age.
- Certified as a diver or junior diver (must bring certification card at time of check-in).
- Good physical health.
- Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 3 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
- The use of tanks, weights and weightbelts
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What isn't included
- Dive equipment and wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified