Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure
Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure information and booking
Offer Details Book and save 17% compared to other travel sitesCheck prices & availability
Tour description provided by Viator
Take an underwater cruise in your own submarine! Perfect for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, you'll zoom effortlessly around the coral gardens on your SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) submarine. It's a truly unique experience, offering a memorable opportunity to interact with Nassau's colorful tropical fish and living coral.
Your SUB underwater experience begins with an orientation briefing provided by your professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you'll learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures.
Following your orientation, you will board the comfortable custom-built support vessel to cruise to one of Nassau's famous reefs. Then, when you take to the water in your seahorse-shaped submarine, you'll be propelled to a depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) to cruise around a coral reef and alongside colorful fish at a speedy two knots.
Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you around the spectacular coral reef, feeding the fish along the way and stopping to point out the marine life.
Custom videos of your submarine experience will be available for purchase after your undersea excursion.
- Must be at least 12 years of age.
- Must have good physical health.
- Must be at least five feet tall.
- Cannot be pregnant or have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, a personal history of heart attacks, heart problems or strokes, recently diagnosed high blood pressure, be taking antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Sub briefing
- Use of a sub unit for a dive (approximately 30 minutes)
- Sub guides to assist you
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What isn't included
- Wetsuit hire (approximately usd10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Video available for purchase on the day
- Food and drinks, unless specified