Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
Address152/6 Chomsin Road (Hua Hin 70) Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Hua HinSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
Description provided by property
Tid Tarad Hostel welcoming all guests to charming Hua Hin, Thailand.
Tid Tarad (meaning near the market) is located in a prime location, super convenient and easily accessible. We are only 2 minutes walking distance from public transportation (both from Bangkok and local), 3 minutes from a famous nightly street market and 10 minutes from a beautiful Hua Hin beach.
At Tid Tarad your comfort and safety are our priority. We provide 24 hour CCTV and key card access.
We have 3 types of individual rooms and 1 female's dorm.
- Private bunk bed room (shared bathroom, sleeps 1-2)
- Private double room (shared bathroom, sleeps 1-2)
- Private double room (ensuite, sleeps 1-2)
- Female's dorm (4 bunk beds, shared bathroom, sleeps 6-8)
We offer a number of amenities and services for your comfort, convenience and safety.
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hour CCTV and Key Card Access
- Hot and cold showers
- Linens included
- Towels included
- Personal lockers (female's dorm)
- Personal reading lights (female's dorm)
- Personal electronic outlets (female's dorm)
Check-in /Check-out times
- Check-in time is 2 p.m. Check-out time is noon. For early check-in and late check-out, please contact us for more details.
- Key card deposit of Baht 200 required. We will refund the deposit when the key is returned upon checkout.
- Our housekeeping staff will clean your room daily between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please let us know if you need your room to be cleaned before the scheduled service time.
- Visitors or unregistered guests are not allowed in the resident area at any time.
- No pets allowed in the resident area.
- In accordance with Thai law, no smoking is allowed inside the hostel. Anyone found smoking is subject to a 2,000 Baht fine.
- For privacy, please keep the noise down after 10 p.m., especially in the dormitory.
- Please note! The hostel has no elevator and TV.
- Reception available from 10 am to 8 pm. If your plan is to check-in after 8 pm, please call
Interesting places nearby
As much an art installation as a commercial enterprise, Plearn Wan is a vintage village containing stylised versions of the...
Hua Hin Bike Tours
A husband-and-wife team operates this cycling company that leads half-, full- and multiday tours to a variety of attractions in and...
Black Mountain Golf Course
The most popular course in Hua Hin, and one that has hosted Asian PGA tournaments. About 10km west of Hua Hin, its 18 holes are carved...
North of Soi 70 along Railway Road are a string of Thai music bars, nearly all foreigner-free. This one stays packed to the early...
The city’s day market resides in an historic building built in 1926 with a distinctive seven-eaved roof in honour of Rama VII. There are...