- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Thailand.
Welcome! This is the home of those looking for information or looking to share information about Thailand.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll happily help you fill in the…
Hi guys I arrived in Phuket today already been in the old town...wanna ask u what to see in 3 days I'm not looking for party at all... Looking for some nice view with crystalline water... I found the tourist trips pretty expensive... Any other option
Its my first time going to thailand and vietnam so i need a bit of help. What restaurant and places should i go. I only have a bit of time as I'm going on a 36-42 hours "adventure" each country.
Im planning a holiday to the southern islands of Thailand. I just finished watching 'murder in paradise' - a uk doco about the 6 suspicious murders on the island in the last 2 years. The most recent one was a British guy in January.
Is it safe to travel to Koh Tao? If you have recently visited the island what is the vibe there?
We are planning a trip to Ko Samui in June even though I know it's the low season. We have been here before in June many years back and got very lucky as it didn't rain. So here's hoping it happens again, We will be staying at one of the fancy resorts in the area and wanted to know if there are any snorkeling options or trips to other islands we can take that won't be closed during June. We are very active and would love to do snorkeling and maybe even scuba diving (beginner level)…
We are planning a trip to Thailand in June, even though we know it's the rainy season. We have been to Thailand in June many years back and got very lucky as it didn't rain/rain enough to ruin plans. So hoping for the same this time. However, I know the low season really affects businesses and that's why I would love some questions answered.
1) We are thinking of doing Koh Samui and one of the two between Phuket or Krabi. However are there any other destinations that are worth…
Im wondering if anyone can help me, i understand that when going to thailand you are entitled to a free 30 day visa however i will going in and out of thailand for 3 months so once returning to thailand will a new free 30 day visa start or do i need to buy one?
I've been a couple of times by chance. Are any days of the festival better than others? Seems like it runs about 7 or 8 days. Does anyone know when it will be in Oct 2016? Is it all in Phuket town?