Tamnak Keeow

sights / Other

Tamnak Keeow information

Chaiyaphum , Thailand
Address
Street Th Burapha
Prices
admission free
Opening hours
9am-4pm
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Lonely Planet review

Built in 1950 as the governor’s residence and now restored as a museum, Tamnak Keow has ho-hum displays of old mát·mèe cloth and photos from King Rama IX’s 1955 visit. It’s open by appointment only; it’s hardly worth the effort.