Non La Mer Hostel
Address305/4-5 Long Beach Koh LantaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Don't let the drab roadside exterior put you off. This is a proper, popular hostel, from the shared polished-concrete bathrooms and nautical-themed communal lounge to the smart, modern six- to eight-person dorms, each bed with its own light, plug socket and locker. It's a 10-minute walk inland from the beach.
Our independent authors have visited Non La Mer Hostel and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Krabi Province.
Description provided by property
Non La Mer Hostel offered you pleasure stay with extra large space dorm in all 6 Beds FAN mixed dorm and 8 beds A/C mixed dorm with the largest living area with cushion which mostly comfort & cozy as well.
We provide the dorms which meet your choice. Bathroom en-suites in every dorm and hot shower only available at the shared bathroom on 2nd floor next to the canteen area. The hostel is aware about privacy needed so that personal locker also provide for free , reading light. Free Hi-Speed WIFI .Free Drinking Water.
The reception counter is at 2nd floor whereby all guests could contact for scooter rental,transfer ticket & tours service with reasonable price and other information with our friendly staff.
- Wifi with your own device.
- Drinking water and hot water , please bring your own container to refill
- Shower Gel & Shampoo in every bathroom attach in the dorm.
- Lockers in the dorm (not including pad lock please bring your own)
** Before you stay **
- We are simple backpackers Hostel, NOT A HOTEL , if you guy Looking for The Fancy or Luxury HOSTEL, Please Pay more and choice another place, appreciate it.
- We are not allow the person who are not staying in our hostel to coming up to all area in hostel , if you want to assist your friends or guest , please have the seat outside on the ground floor.
-During the High Season ( Dec – Jan ) the maximum night for booking via hostelworld is 2 nights , to avoid the NO-SHOW Booking , if you want to extend you stay , please contact out hostel.
-Towel is EXCLUDED , please bring your own or you can rent a BATH TOWEL from hostel at THB 140 per one piece (THB 100 for Bath towel Deposit and THB 40 is for RENTAL cost , return the towel at the reception on you c/out you will received the THB 100 back. ) ****** please be informed that the bath towel is not allowed to get to the beach.
-In A/C dorm will turn ON automatically at 17.00 and will be turn OFF 10.00 AM of the next day.
- We are family run hostel , just only 3 girls who working here , so please do a little things to help us by keeping clean , be tidy , and sharing the good memory with another traveler while staying here , we might free to chit chat in sometime when we are free from cleaning service.
Services & facilities
- Free Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Free WiFi
Time for Lime
On south Hat Khlong Dao, this popular school-restaurant offers excellent cooking courses with a slightly more exciting recipe selection...
Hat Phra Ae
A large travellers’ village (with fa·ràng -oriented restaurants, beach bars, internet cafes and tour offices) has grown up along sandy...
A dedicated studio halfway down Hat Khlong Dao, with up to four daily high-season drop-in Hatha, Ashtanga or flow yoga, plus detox...
Few may come to Lanta looking for a pub, but this warm, friendly expat favourite has all the quiz nights, sports screens, pool...
A huge family-run eatery where shells dangle from a thatched roofed. Cook Kai is best for its wide selection of straightforward local...