Mt. Kilimanjaro Private Trek - Marangu Route
Summiting Uhuru peak at sunrise, gazing out across Africa from its highest mountain.
Tour description provided by G Adventures
Mt Kilimanjaro is Africa's highest peak, the tallest freestanding mountain in the world and the ambition of avid trekkers everywhere. Follow the famous Marangu Route, ascending through a number of different vegetation and climate zones affording fantastic views, so that every day is not only challenging but also unique and rewarding. This trek of five days, assisted by our experienced team of guides and porters, is highlighted by reaching the summit of Uhuru as the sun rises over the savannah!
- Day 1 Arrive Moshi
- Day 2 Marangu Gate to Mandara Hut (B,L,D)
- Day 3 Mandara Hut to Horombo Hut (B,L,D)
- Day 4 Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut (B,L,D)
- Day 5 Kibo Hut to Summit to Horombo Hut (B,L,D)
- Day 6 Descent - Horombo Hut to Marangu Gate to Moshi (B,L,D)
- Day 7 Depart Moshi (B)