Happy Inn Lodge
AddressRosenstrasse 17 InterlakenSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
This lodge recently spruced up a little. Expect rock-bottom rates, a noisy bar below and chip-shop smells throughout.
Our independent authors have visited Happy Inn Lodge and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Interlaken.
Description provided by property
situated in the most beautiful region in Switzerland the Happy Inn Lodge offers a cosy hostel accommodation with a relaxed and casual atmosphere in the centre of Interlaken.
Located just 5 minutes walking distance from Interlaken West-Station, the lodge is the best starting-point for adventure and sports in summer and winter.
Our bar and restaurant, the 'Brasserie 17' is Interlakens N 1 spot for food and fun!
From September - June we organize every Thursday night live concerts in our bar.
You are able to arrive and check in anytime from 6:00 -12:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m. - 01:00 a.m. The rooms are ready from 3:00 p.m. (when you arrive earlier you can leave your your luggage in our luggage room).
- accommodations with or without breakfast (costs extra CHF 8 per person)
- rooms with or without shower / wc / tv
- free showers and toilets on each floor
- rooms with 2 8 beds (19 rooms / 70 beds)
- all rooms with sink with hot and cold water
- single and double rooms fully bedded (duvet & pillow) and with small towel
- bunk bed rooms & dormitories fully bedded (duvet & pillow) and lockers inside
- common room with lockers, lounge & cooking facilities
- no curfew, no lockout
- laundry in walking distance (5 minutes)
- free luggage storage
- information centre & booking office for outdoor activities
- free WIFI Access & Internet station
- free parking
- free public transportation in Interlaken
Our Bar & Restaurant, the Brasserie 17, is the place where young locals and travellers meet and feel at home.
From September to June we organize every Thursday night a live music concert. -> Party time!
The following outdoor activities can be booked at our desk:
paragliding, hanggliding, skydiving, river rafting, canyoning, bungy jumping and ice climbing.
Ski rental & equipment in winter
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Common Room
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Located at the climbing hall, K44, this store sells and rents top-quality climbing gear and is run by expert mountaineers who can give...
Not ready to climb Eiger just yet? Squeeze in some practice at this climbing hall.
Pull up a stool, order a draft Rugenbräu or a ‘sex on the mountain’ (for want of a beach) cocktail and enjoy a natter with the locals....
Choose your bread and get creative with fillings like air-dried ham with sun-dried tomatoes and brie with walnuts. Or try the soups,...