go to content go to search box go to global site navigation

St Lucia


Travelers wishing to work in St Lucia will need to obtain a work permit before undertaking paid employment. For complete requirements have a look at www.stlucia.gov.lc.

Partner content

Teach English abroad with an i-to-i TEFL Course

If you’ve ever thought about living and working abroad, then why not teach English as a foreign language (TEFL)? It could be the key to funding your travels and experiencing new cultures in a totally new way. You don’t need teaching experience or even the ability to speak the local language – although you might learn it while you’re out there.

Start a new life teaching English abroad with i-to-i TEFL