Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville
Tour description provided by Viator
Experience authentic Andalusian flamenco at the esteemed Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville. Often considered one of the best flamenco bars in the world, Tablao El Arenal hosts a 1.5-hour show where up to 15 of Seville’s best dancers perform a flamboyant flamenco. Sit down to watch the electrifying performance with drinks and either tapas or a 3-course dinner -- the choice is yours!
Visit Seville’s premier flamenco joint, Tablao El Arenal, in the historic El Arenal neighborhood where many of the city’s cultural attractions are located. Founded in 1975, the establishment is renowned throughout town as the best place to see an authentic Andalusian flamenco show, having built an impressive reputation from its owner’s expertise – the locally famed bailor (flamenco dancer) Curro Vélez.
Choose between three different packages for your evening of flamenco at Tablao El Arenal: show with a drink, show with tapas or show with a 3-course dinner (please see below for a sample menu). Head inside the bar, and then sit down to enjoy the show!
During the 2-hour performance, watch up to 15 of Seville’s best bailors dance an intense flamenco, exuding their passion for this flamboyant form of art. Expressing Spanish gypsy culture through spellbinding choreography, the flamenco is performed to music from the venue’s guitar players and singers. Clap along and soak up the atmosphere inside this legendary flamenco haven.
• Iberico selection: locally cured hams and pork, served with regional cheeses and olive oil
• 3 hot tapas plates (dishes change daily)
• Cordobesa salad (serrano ham and tomato)
• Salmon stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese
• Profiteroles (choux pastry brushed with melted chocolate and filled with whipped cream)
- Flamenco show
- Dinner or tapas (if option selected)
- One drink
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off