Superior Galapagos - Central and Southern Islands
All content by G Adventures
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend five days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the well equipped San Jose (G5) to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the region’s largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience—that’s why you won’t be sold onto someone else's ship.
- Aboard the San Jose (G5): 4 nights cruising through Galápagos National Park.
- Choose to go snorkelling or simply relax on the white-sand beach of Gardiner Bay.
- Explore the giant lava formations and black-sand beaches of Santiago.
- Snorkel with sea lions and search for sea turtles and rays.
- Send a postcard from Post Office Bay.
- 4 nights in the Galapagos Islands aboard the San Jose (G5) - arrival transfer on Day 1 - flights to and from the Galapagos Islands - certified Galapagos National Park Service Guide - all landings, excursions and transportation - snorkelling equipment - visit to a wildlife interpretation centre
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 12
6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners.
Allow $50-65USD for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a $10USD Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a $100USD (cash) Galapagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).
Local flight, San Jose (G5) motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, public bus.
Hotel (2 nights), aboard the San Jose (G5) in twin-share cabins (4 nights).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501