All content by G Adventures
If time’s a little tight and you want to sample the region’s natural wonders without sacrificing some of South America’s most vibrant cities, there’s no better way to explore Argentina and Brazil. Savour the samba in Rio one night while exploring subtropical rainforest the next. From tango in the streets of Buenos Aires to the tangle of rainforest surrounding Iguassu Falls, this 8-day itinerary offers the perfect combination of natural beauty and cosmopolitan culture.
- Enjoying dinner with a local family.
- Feeling sophisticated in Buenos Aires.
- Being awed by Iguassu Falls.
- Sipping a caipirinha on the beach in Southern Brazil.
Arrival transfer, Buenos Aires city tour, Visit to the Iguassu Falls, Traditional Brazilian barbecue with a local family in Paraty.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 10
7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner.
Allow USD350-450 for meals not included.
Private van, plane, comfortable buses.
Comfort hotels (7 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501