All content by G Adventures
Spot macaws in the jungle and caimans on the riverbanks, sail the waters of Lake Titicaca, delight in the smells of markets and explore ancient ruins—including a trek along the Inca Trail. As we operate our own treks, our quality equipment and the expertise of our porters and CEOs will ensure that your first glimpse of Machu Picchu will leave you in awe. Whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or following in the footsteps of the Incas, this fast-paced adventure provides a sweeping view of this diverse country.
- Meeting the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay.
- Climbing the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Spotting wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon.
- Devouring seafood in Lima.
Guided tour of Taquile and the Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca, Guided tour of Sacred Valley, 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, Guided tour of Machu Picchu, 3-day excursion to G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 12
6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners.
Allow USD200-320 for meals not included.
Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
Hotels (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501