Independent Lares Trek
All content by G Adventures
Avoid the crowds on this independent adventure and head off the beaten track! The challenging Lares Trek is a great alternative to the Inca Trail, offering opportunities for insight into rural Andean life as the trail passes through very remote mountain communities, allowing hikers learn about the Inca’s fascinating culture. Sandwich it between charming colonial Cuzco and magical Machu Picchu and you couldn't ask for a more complete Incan experience.
- Discovering the wonders of Cuzco.
- Interacting with the locals.
- Conquering the Lares Trek to Machu Picchu.
3 day Lares Trek with local guide and cooks, Guided tour of Machu Picchu, Arrival Transfer
3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners.
Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.
Train, bus, hiking.
Hotels (4 nts), camping (2 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501