All content by G Adventures
From the awe-inspiring archeological and cultural treasures of the Andean highlands to the Nazca Lines on Peru's enigmatic coast, this epic adventure explores the heart and soul of the Andes. Embrace Incan culture in Cuzco, sail Lake Titicaca and trek the Inca Trail to the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu. Interact with locals from the region’s communities for an immersive experience that few rarely get to know. With the services of a CEO and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the region’s main sights while providing plenty of flexibility.
- Explore La Paz.
- Settle in with the locals at a homestay on Lake Titicaca.
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon.
- Sample the seafood in Lima.
Lake Titicaca excursion, Guided tour of Machu Picchu, 4-day Inca Trail hike with a local guide and cook, Colca Canyon excursion, Pachamanca ceremony in Nazca.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 10.
3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners.
Allow USD400-630 for meals not included.
Public bus, Train, Hiking.
Simple hotels (14 nts), Bus (2 nts), Camping (3 nts), Homestay (1 nt).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501