Best Of Argentina & Chile
All content by Intrepid
Discover the spirit of South America in comfort on this adventure through amazing Argentina and charismatic Chile. From the elegance of Buenos Aires and the relaxed Mendoza wine country to the beauty of Bariloche, Argentina is a favourite with foodies and adventurers alike. A visit to Chile reveals another friendly, vibrant country set in dramatic, rugged scenery. This tour offers the chance to explore unique landscapes and discover the contrast between the cities and the people of Argentina and Chile.
- Live it up in vivacious Buenos Aires.
- Sample culinary delights in beautiful Bariloche.
- Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities in Bariloche.
- Sip yummy Malbec wine at a Mendoza winery.
- Relax amid the cafes and gardens of Mendoza.
- Soak up Chilean culture in the spirited capital.
Day 1 Buenos Aires
Cosmopolitan, cultured and chic, Buenos Aires has European sensibilities with a fiery Latin heart. Discover colonial architecture, funky neighbourhoods, exceptional cuisine and a thriving nightlife.
Days 2-3 Bariloche
A city of immense natural beauty known for its great chocolate, Bariloche is fabulous for sports lovers and food connoisseurs in all its picturesque seasons.
Days 4-5 Mendoza
Famed for its wine and raft of adventure activities, Mendoza is a lovely city to get lost in with its wide streets, excellent eateries and gorgeous plazas.
Days 6-8 Santiago
Set within a circle of snow-capped mountains, Santiago is vibrant, artistic and gourmet - and the gateway to adventures in the snow, sea or desert.
Maximum of 12 travellers per group
Boat, Bus, Minibus, Plane
1. Name and passport number are required at time of booking. Delays to provide this information may result in third party booking fees. 2. A single supplement is available on this trip. 3. An airport arrival transfer is included. Please provide your flight details at the time of booking.