- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with or make up a group for a safari, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and…
Inside this thread you'll find a collection of information and links to websites about attractions, activities, travel practicalities and news about the countries covered. Have a good look around before asking your question - quite often your question (or one very similar to it) will have been asked and answered many times already.
When you're ready to ask a question, choose the most relevant country from the drop down menu to ensure the best responses.
Please feel free to add any other useful…
Considering flying from KL to Mauritius in October.
I hear it may be only worth several days at most so I am looking to travel to other locales/countries.
What are the best transport options to visit nearby more interesting countries?
Are there ferries and boats going or are planes the only option?
Air Asia is opening up the KL to Mauritius route with starting fares fairly cheap.
It is a long way to go-about 8 hours from KL after I travel 8 hours from Australia.
I have done much of Asia and thought a new destination would be good.
However my neighbour who has been there many years ago says it is not as good as many Asian countries.
Does it have a distinctive culture, food, attractions,cheap accommodation, friendliness of locals etc????????
Another option is to use Mauritius as a…
I want to cross over from Israel to Egypt, but need to get a proper visa (as the land entry visa gives me access only to the Sinai). Is it possible to apply for this in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem? If so, what are the (approximate) costs?
I am in Addis right now, and about to embark on a little road trip down to Nairobi. It seems like the road on the Ethiopia side is good, but I am not sure about that Kenyan side, and I am also looking for advice on places to stop along the way. Can people help with any of the following questions:
1) What site would you recommend stopping at from Addis to Moyale? Does anyone have any contacts for the singing wells in Southern Ethiopia?
2) Does anyone have any recent experience…
Hi, I am an Asian male based on London, a decent Phd student, want to make trip to Kili and safari(because the safety issue for single traveller after sunset) I want to find someone to go there or arrive there together.
anyone want to join? the whole trip may take 3 weeks . any human are welcome. time adjustable.
want to stay in proper hotel in island, and hostel is fine in Arusha.