Chapel of St George
Situated in the watchtower, this is a short video tour of Ljubljana and its history in several languages.
The 19th-century watchtower is located on the southwestern side of the castle courtyard. The climb to the top, via a double wrought-iron...
Slovenian History Exhibition
Interesting and well-presented interactive exhibition on Slovenian history through the ages, running from the very earliest Roman times,...
This welcoming cafe at Ljubljana Castle offers respite on a hot day and is a great place to kick back with a coffee, beer or light meal...
Gostilna na Gradu
Right within the Ljubljana Castle complex, Na Gradu is much too stylish to be just a gostilna (inn-like restaurant). The award-winning...
Chapel of St George information
This chapel, situated below the watchtower down a small flight of stairs, is one of the oldest surviving remnants of the castle, dating from 1489. It is covered in frescoes and the coats of arms of the Dukes of Carniola.