Simbol Apartments and Hostel
AddressGerbiceva 46 LjubljanaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Youth Hostel Simbol (Symbol) offers a wide range of advantages for a good price. Free WI-FI, air-conditioning in every room, parking, terrace with a grill for the perfect summer vacation? We got all of that and more.
Our youth hostel can accommodate 55 people in nice, colourfully decorated non-smoking rooms. You can choose between:
- standard 4 Bed Apartment
- standard 4 Bed Family Room
- standard 6 Bed Apartment
Symbol Hostel is set in a quiet and green part of South-Eastern Ljubljana. A leisurely 10 minut walk to the beginning of the old part of the town center (Church of Trnovo) and the Ljubljanica river. From there you get to the town center, walking through the old part of the town center past many pubs and restaurants along the Ljubljanica river. If you want, you can take the bus to the city center (only few minutes away).
- free parking space
- WI-FI in every room
- CLIMATE in every room
- free usage of the kitchen (24/7)
- washing machine
- luggage storage
- free public transfer URBANA card rental
- rent-a-bike for only 5 € a day
- a ride to the hostel from bus/train station for 1€ per person (3€ per person from 10 pm),
- short sightseeing tour of the town center from any Tourist Information Center (TIC) in Ljubljana
- terrace with a grill for relaxed summer afternoons and evenings
Our reception works from 8 A.M. to 11 P.M.
We can arrange check in also during the night but you have to inform us in advance. If anything changes in your arrival also please let us know.
1,27 eur (not included in price)
- upon arrival we accept only cash,
- cancellations are accepted only 2 days before check-in (guest arrival to the hostel) with no charge.
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Bicycle Hire
- Common Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Security
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
This Roman wall dates from 15 AD.
Plečnik added this distinctive pyramid to the Roman wall.
Recently reopened after two years' conservation work, this is the little house in Trnovo where Jože Plečnik lived and worked for almost...
Located in the former Kinoklub Vič arthouse cinema, this is one of the most popular clubs in town and within easy walking distance of...
Gostilna Rimska XXI
This popular inn specialises in traditional Slovenian cooking, using locally sourced ingredients and lots of homemade extras, including...