go to content go to search box go to global site navigation



Tourist visas are not required for citizens of most European countries, Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand and the USA. The website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (www.mfa.gov.yu) has details. If you're not staying at a hotel or in a private home, then you have to register with the police within 24 hours of arrival and subsequently on changing address.