AddressResavska 7 BelgradeSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
This is the place where the magic happens, friendships are made and a home is found!
Hostelworld users voted us the Number 1 hostel in Serbia in 2010 and 2009 and still we remain Top Rated!
Discover the joy of Walking Up with Manga!
:: FREE BREAKFAST ::
August & September '15
NEW @ Manga hostel
** Private APARTMENT **
Double bed, Extra sofa, Bathroom with shower, Kitchen, AC, Private Entrance...
Included in price:
* All taxes!
* Air-conditioned rooms
* Lockers for each bed
* Bed linen and towels
* Unlimited internet/ Wi-Fi access
* Coffee and tea any time of day
* Welcome drink - homemade Rakija
* City maps & Free Walking Tour
And even more:
* 24hr Reception
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Laundry service (a few euro)
* Bike/Motorbike parking
* Chill-out yard
* Cable TV/DVD
* Cutting-edge & classical board games
* Iron, Hairdryer & hairstyling expertise ;)
* If your bed is free when you arrive, you may get it right away.
If not, you may leave your bags in our luggage room, and use all the hostel facilities in the meantime. You will get your bed by 11am, our regular check in time.
* After Checking Out, we may keep your belongings until 21h, but in the meanwhile all the hostel's facilities remain at your disposal.
* Bicycle: hostel's yard suitable for your bikes.
* Motorbike: safe enclosed private parking lot, in front of the hostel.
* Car: not available; but, we'll gladly help you find a spot for your car.
- On the street, Free of charge:Saturday 14h till Monday 8h!
- 24/7 public garages (1 hour = 0.8 euro)
- Our tips on where to park your car for Free!
* From a Single person to a Group!
* On request, at least 24h in advance.
* Payment at the hostel, so no stress included, just after landing! ;)
:: Location Information ::
Only 2 stops, or an easy walk from the train/bus station!
Only 2 min walk to the Main Square!
Within a stone's throw you'll find:
* Exchange office, ATM/cash machine
* 24/7 Supermarket& pharmacy, the best takeaways, bakeries, the oldest farmer's market, the cheap restaurant with Serbian hot dishes, the main post office.
* Well-liked bars by locals & clubs
* The museum of the most unique person in the Balkans - Nikola Tesla
* The House of Parliament and St. Marko Church (over weekends check out Traditional weddings with Gypsy brass music!!)
* Popular shopping street with Tasmajdan park with its Swimming Pool & Spa center & running tracks
* The Student Cultural Center with its art gallery & cafe & concert hall & bookshop
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Hire
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
- Airport Transfers
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Sveti Marko Church
This five-domed church, based on the design of Kosovo's Gračanica Monastery, houses priceless Serbian icons and the tomb of Emperor...
This tiny church was erected by refugees who fled the October Revolution.
Nikola Tesla Museum
Meet the man on the 100DIN note at one of Belgrade's best museums. Release your inner nerd with some wondrously sci-fi-ish interactive...
Dimly lit like any Irish bar worth its quirky ceiling-hangings should be, this place pulls both pints and a cosmopolitan crowd.
Buzzing outside and aptly library-ambient inside, Biblioteka is popular with locals for its extensive breakfast menu, served until 1pm.