Trinity House

Trinity House information

Edinburgh , Scotland
99 Kirkgate
+44 131 554 3289
Getting there
Bus: all Leith Walk buses
More information
Opening hours
9.30am-4.30pm Mon-Fri
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

This neoclassical building dating from 1816 was the headquarters of the Incorporation of Masters and Mariners (founded in 1380), the nautical equivalent of a tradesmen’s guild, and is a treasure house of old ship models, navigation instruments and nautical memorabilia relating to Leith’s maritime history. Admission by prebooked guided tour only.