Architecture and Design History Museum

Architecture and Design History Museum information

Yekaterinburg , Russia
ul Gorkogo 4a
+7 343 371 33 69
closed for restoration in mid-2014
Opening hours
11am-6pm Tue-Sat
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Situated on Istorichesky skver (Historical Sq), this museum is where the first ironworks was established in Yekaterinburg in 1723. Today the 19th-century factory and mint building here house machinery and industrial technology used in the mining industry from the 18th and 19th centuries to WWII. Note that the museum was closed for restoration during our visit, but is expected to re-open in 2015.