Grand Tour of St Petersburg
Grand Tour of St Petersburg information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
The Grand Tour of St Petersburg offers visitors the opportunity to take in as much as possible of the city in a day's sightseeing: a complete tour of St Petersburg's most famous sites from the comfort of a car or mini van and with a knowledgeable and experienced guide. The tour is an excellent introduction to St Petersburg -- the second largest and most beautiful city in Russia. Over almost 300 years of its history St Petersburg accumulated all the grandeur of the Russian Imperial Court and became one of the largest centers of culture and science. Numbers are limited to six people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
You have the option to combine the Grand Tour St Petersburg with the following tours:
- Grand Tour St Petersburg + Peter and Paul's Fortress
The Peter and Paul Fortress - the oldest and most historical construction in Saint Petersburg and put up for fortification purposes but never been attacked. It had for almost two centuries served as a burial place for Russian emperors. The last Russian tsar, Nicholas II, and his family were buried in the cathedral's small St Catherine chapel in 1998.
- Grand Tour St Petersburg and St Isaac's Cathedral
St Petersburg Highlights Tour visiting magnificent St Isaac's Cathedral, formerly the Russia's principal cathedral.
- Grand Tour St Petersburg and Hermitage Museum
Hermitage - the second largest art museum in the world and the main tourist attraction of St Petersburg. See all the great masterpieces of the world's art in several hours with a comment of a knowledgeable expert-guide.
- Grand Tour St Petersburg, Peter and Paul's Fortress, St Isaac's Cathedral,Savior-on-blood Church , Lunch and Hermitage Museum
Comprehensive all-day tour of St Petersburg sites, including Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, spectacular St Isaac's Cathedral, an elegant lunch and a 2-hour guided excursion to the famous Hermitage Museum.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up (drop off only for "tour only" and "tour and fortress")
- Transportation by air conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Assistance of an english-speaking local guide (german and french languages upon request, italian and spanish languages upon request with a supplement of eur 20 per passenger)
- Lunch (for all inclusive tour only)
What isn't included
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified