Within the waterside kremlin, the 15th-century Prince’s Chambers house a historical exhibit that tells the sordid tale of Dmitry. The star-spangled Church of St Dmitry on the Blood (Tserkov Dmitria-na-krovi) was built in the 1690s on the spot where the body was found. The church now displays the bell that was used to call an insurrection on the murder of the tsarevitch in 1591. The 300kg bell was banished for many years to the Siberian town of Tobolsk (this after Godunov ordered it to be publicly flogged and have its tongue ripped out); it has since returned to its rightful location in Uglich. The impressive five-domed Transfiguration Cathedral (Preobrazhensky sobor) and an Art Museum are also in the kremlin.