Hungarian Reformed Church

sights / Religious

Hungarian Reformed Church information

Location
Cluj-Napoca , Romania
Address
Str Mihail Kogălniceanu
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

A couple of blocks east, on Str Mihail Kogălniceanu, is a Hungarian Reformed Church built by the king of Hungary, Matthias Corvinus, in 1486. The statue of St George slaying the dragon in front of the church is a replica of the 14th-century original, carved by the Hungarian Kolozsvári brothers; the original is now displayed in Prague. Organ concerts are sometimes held in the church.