Hirscher House

Hirscher House information

Location
Braşov , Romania
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Opposite the historical museum is the Renaissance Hirscher House (built 1539–45), also known as the ‘Merchants House’. It was thoughtfully built by Apollonia Hirscher, the widow of Braşov mayor Lucas Hirscher, so that merchants could do business without getting rained on. Today it shelters a gallery.